If you and your fiancé desire to have your wedding in
our beautiful church building please contact the
church office so the following steps can be confirmed
and completed. The Olive Branch Baptist Church
Wedding Policy is as follows:
1. There is a $100.00 deposit required and must be
paid to the church prior to the wedding and will be
refunded if the church is left in an appropriate
2. A member of the church's Audio-Visual Staff will
be required to operate church sound and video
equipment for wedding services. Audio-Visual Staff
will establish their own fees.
3. The wedding party must meet with the church
custodian to work out details regarding cleaning after
the ceremony. If desired, the wedding party can hire
the custodian to clean the building after the wedding.
The custodian will establish his/her own fees.
4. Non-members requesting use of church facilities
will be charged a rate of $300.00 for two day's use or
$200.00 for one day's use of the Sanctuary and
Fellowship Hall or Family Life Center. (Fees are
subject to change at church's discretion.)
5. No weddings may begin after 6:00 PM unless an
exemption is obtained from the church in regular
6. No clergy of another faith will be allowed to
perform the ceremony. Pastors of sister American
Baptist Association churches are welcome.
7. Non-member weddings, without a church member
sponsor, will not be allowed.
8. Neither alcoholic beverages nor drugs of any sort
are allowed on church property.
9. Olive Branch Baptist Church will not be held
responsible for any accidents that may occur on